Hootsuite Releases an Enhanced Inbox to Help Digital Marketers Optimize Their Social Customer Service Experience | national business
VANCOUVER, British Columbia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–March 24 May 2023–
As the global leader in social media management Hootsuite understands the wild nature of social media and the flood of messages and conversations that social marketers constantly grapple with. To reinforce its commitment to solving the always-on customer service challenges facing social marketers, Hootsuite unveiled its newest and improved tool: inbox.
According to Hootsuite Social trends report 202349% of companies make social customer service the responsibility of the marketing team 40% of consumers expect brands to solve problems in the channels of their choice (e.g. Instagram Messenger). Marketing teams now need to manage another channel, become customer service agents and handle their customers’ requests within the social channels they live on.
As social media managers are finding that customers are increasingly turning to private messages for customer service requests, Hootsuite has developed an enhanced inbox to enable timeless and seamless management of social media requests. Inbox encourages efficient collaboration between internal teams and offers a range of features to streamline responses and speed up service.
“Our social media team surveyed customers to understand their social vulnerabilities. We’ve heard that the biggest problem our customers face is not being in 24/7 contact with their customers and responding to inquiries.” said Natalia Williams, Chief Product Officer, Hootsuite. “Our product development strategy is firmly focused on making our customers’ everyday lives easier. Updating our inbox tool to simplify, accelerate, and empower users to provide exceptional customer service and ultimately drive their business growth takes our commitment to the next level.”
Inbox offers social media marketers a centralized platform to manage all DMs with new embedded features that make responding to queries more efficient without compromising the quality of responses. SMMs and customer service teams can now easily collaborate with multiple teams to quickly resolve customer messages, automate service, add social value, and protect their brand.
“Before using Hootsuite’s new inbox, we didn’t have a social care team.” said Santiago Garcia Solimei, Global Head of Social Media & Brands PR, Meliá Hotels International. “Now we have dedicated resources responding to users across 500+ social media accounts, allowing us to unite in our brand voice across the board.”
Inbox’s key features allow Hootsuite Business and Enterprise users to:
- Manage conversations in one place with a central inbox for all public, private, organic and dark post conversations across social channels. Look for news and comments on all social channels.
- Easily collaborate with multiple teams/departments Efficiently and securely, using message routing to match replies to the right people and teams. Improve cross-team collaboration with assignments, agent collision avoidance, skill-based routing, and more.
- Accelerate response times, simplify and automate service with saved replies, autoresponders and automatic prioritization of messages based on SLAs and response times.
- Connect to existing CRMsand chat bots to provide better service and deeper insights into the value of a conversation. Bring social conversations into existing customer intelligence platforms.
- Get insights to improve performance by reviewing, analyzing and reporting on activity and performance to better understand the value of the Service.
- Add CSAT polls to measure and improve customer satisfaction by sending CSAT surveys in the customer’s language based on business rules.
- Monitor possible crises by flagging, searching, and setting up alerts to monitor conversations and spot potential crises before they happen.
- Keep the conversation moving Stay connected by viewing, filtering, assigning, and responding to conversations with the Hootsuite mobile app.
- Combine social profiles by linking customer profiles across social channels for a holistic view of messages across multiple social networks.
- Enable automatic language detection to trigger autoresponders in a customer’s language and automatically route conversations to teams with specific language skills.
Visit our website for more information about Inbox Here.
Hootsuite helps clients harness the power of social media to boost their brand and business. As the global leader in social media management, Hootsuite powers social media for brands and organizations around the world, from the smallest to the largest enterprise. Hootsuite’s unparalleled expertise in social media management, social insights, employee advocacy, and social customer care enables companies to strategically grow their brands, businesses, and customer relationships using social media.
Hootsuite Academythe industry’s leading online learning platform, drives education and growth through a wide range of certifications and has offered over 1 million courses to students worldwide.
To learn more, visit www.hootsuite.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230524005130/en/
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MARKETING DIGITAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SOCIAL MEDIA TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Copyright Business Wire 2023.
PUB: 05/24/2023 09:00 / DISC: 05/24/2023 09:00
Copyright Business Wire 2023.